Friday, November 6, 2015

7 months!

I can't believe Lucy is 7 months old already! She is such a love. She began sitting on her own at 6 months and is pretty content to sit and play with her toys but she is getting very curious about Henry's toys and will do what she can to reach them, much to Henry's chagrin:)
We had a bout of waking up 2 or 3 times in the night and short naps for about a week that was the pits!! Luckily she has gotten back on board to just waking once in the night to eat. She has been doing well with eating solid foods, I'm not as prepared as I was with Henry but I manage to feed her solids two times a day, should probably add one more meal soon but it's honestly hard to find the time! No teeth yet but she definitely loves gnawing on teething toys so I wouldn't be surprised if teeth come sooner than with Henry (10 months!).









No comments:

Post a Comment