Wednesday, August 1, 2012

24 weeks


24 weeks
Well, I am really feeling pregnant now! Over the past month, my belly has really popped. Still feeling really good though, other than some lower back pain when I sit in uncomfortable chairs for too long. I'm getting my first prenatal massage this Saturday so I'm hoping that will help.

I am feeling the baby kick every day which is so fun. I might change my tune towards the end of my pregnancy but for now it's a really fun reminder that there's a little guy inside of me hanging out! Matt got to feel a kick for the first time on 7.28 which was really exciting.

I had a check up on 7.20 and everything looks and sounds as it should, phew. My next appointment is on 8.17 and I'm starting to rotate through the other midwives so I'll be meeting with someone new. After my next appointment, I start going every two weeks! The second half of this pregnancy is really flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment