Monday, September 24, 2012

32 Weeks- the countdown begins!

Last Friday was September 21st and our due date is November 21st-yikes! I can't believe we only have 8 weeks until the due date. Of course he could come well before or after that date but it's still crazy to think about.

We are almost done rearranging our apartment to make room for baby and just in time because gear is starting to arrive! The car seat arrived last week and the crib should come tomorrow. Seeing both of those items in our house is really hitting home the fact that we will have a baby soon.

We took a breastfeeding workshop last week which was really informative. I just signed us up for workshops on Infant CPR and labor comfort measures which I'm looking forward to as well. I know there's only so much "preparing" we can do for this monumental change in our lives but it's somewhat reassuring getting some more information.

We have another midwife appointment this Friday and we're having another ultrasound done- can't wait to see what our baby looks like these days! I will of course post any photos we get:)
The baby is really moving around in my belly, I'm hoping to capture it on video soon. The movements are getting more intense and bizarre. Matt and I got to feel him have hiccups last week which was really cool.

Here a couple of me at 32 weeks- belly's getting bigger every week!


No comments:

Post a Comment